Orthodonthics in Tijuana, known better as dental braces or simply braces, this treatment corrects misaligned teeth and occlusion (the way your bite fits). The main outcomes besides correct alignment translate in esthetic, healthier mouth, teeth are easy to clean, improved bite, and self-confidence.
At Dental Project Mexico our board-certified Tijuana orthodontist offers different alternatives to treat your case, after a regular evaluation and based on several X-rays, photos, and molds of your teeth we will develop a treatment plan according to your needs.
Dental braces systems we offer:
- Conventional metal braces: The traditional metal brace is anchored to the wire arch with elastics.
- Sapphire braces: Aesthetic option; the sapphire crystal braces are transparent, so they are barely visible and gentle to cheeks and gums.
- Self-ligating metal braces: Metal brace with no elastic or rubber bands or metal ties, instead, special clips or brackets are used to help the archwire move your teeth into place. Less painful, and faster in most cases as compared to traditional metal braces.
- Self-ligating ceramic braces: All the advantages of self-ligating braces with aesthetic tooth color ceramic brace, improving your esthetically look.
- Teeth will look and feel better after braces
- Have the teeth in their position reduces risks of other dental problems.
- Treatment plan goes from 12 months up to 3 years
- Dental braces treatment may cause discomfort after adjustments visits.
How long does a dental braces treatment last?
Depending on the complexity of each case, a dental braces treatment can be from 1 year to 3 years.
Do teeth braces hurt?
Teeth braces do not often hurt, though you may feel slight discomfort for a couple of days as your teeth, gums, cheeks, and mouth get used to your new braces.
How long do you wear a retainer after braces?
It’s important to remember that wearing your retainers is a part of your orthodontic treatment. We recommend you wear your retainer full-time for anywhere from 4-12 months after your teeth straightening treatment.
Will teeth look and feel better after braces?
Depending on the state of your teeth before your orthodontic treatment, your teeth will feel very different. The main difference will be your confidence when smiling.
Having the teeth in their position reduces risks of other dental problems?
Yes, besides giving you a better look, dental braces will make easier to clean your teeth avoiding develop cavities and gum disease, and having your bite in an ideal position reduces jaw problems, this is why at Dejtal Project Mexico we highly recommend orthodontic braces for teeth alignment if you need them.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.